Sunday 22 December 2013

Filming Diary 2&3

Filming Diary 2 - After talking with Ryan about the different days that we both could and could not do we found that in the recent look of dates there was no time that we were able to go out and get some more footage together. From this Ryan then said that he would go away without me on one of the days that he said he could and filming some more footage, the scenes that did not require me being in many of them.

The day after Ryan's filming we discussed the footage that he had collected. Due to bad weather he was not able to record a lot of footage, but with the amount that we had filmed at this stage every little bit of footage was better than what we did have.



Filming Diary 3 - Yesterday, after a long discussion with Ryan about other filming days that we could both do we found that once again there was little days and times that we could find that we were both able to do. Because of our need to get the final parts of our trailer filmed I decided that I would go out and get some more of the footage that we needed. Because Ryan is the person that kept the props I was only able to plan out some different shots that used me walking about, searching, running, washing and watching.

On filming day, after 2 days of heavy rain the field where we planned to film was water logged and a little flooded. But because the flooding was not that bad I decided to go ahead anyway. After getting my mother to be the camera person I planned some basic shots that I was going to be able to do without the use of props.

No comments:

Post a Comment